Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please read the Rules of CraftCitizen before joining. Breaking Rules may result in different forms of punishment. Permanent Banns cannot be appealed!
- We expect a certain level of maturity.
- Do not be a bigot
- Do not spam the chat
- The public chat is English only
- Extensive bullying or harassment with malicious intent is not allowed.
- Do not sell items for out of game currency/items.
- Do not advertise for other servers - neither ingame nor on our discord.
- Do not advertise our server on other servers - It's just poor taste to advertise MC servers on other MC servers.
- Do not fake names or use usernames to harass others.
- No begging. Asking for items is forbidden.
- No unapproved links.
- Mods are forbidden - The use of client modifications is not allowed, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The only allowed client mod is Optifine.
- Unfair Tools are forbidden - The use of external tools that give an unfair advantage is not allowed.
- Unfair Resource packs are forbidden - The use of resource packs that give an unfair advantage is not allowed.
- No offensive builds, names, clan names or skins.
- Disruptive Claims are forbidden - Claims intended to be disruptive are not allowed, E.g. claims that block the expansion of another player.
- Buildings should fit the theme - Buildings have to be aesthetically pleasing and should fit into the fantasy/medieval/magic theme. Simple forms like cubes, cylinders etc should be built underground/underwater. Try to avoid big flat surfaces.
- Do not break bedrock, don't build above/below bedrock.
- People deemed to be disruptive to the server climate may be yeeted to the shadowrealm.
- Follow staff orders.
- The admins may change these rules without prior notice.