Portals are a one of the Special Structures and the most efficient way of transport on CraftCitizen. Place a Portal Lectern with sufficient space to create your Portal. Use the command "/portal name x" and rightclick your Portal to give it a name. To dial a portal place a book with the portal name you want to go to inside the lectern. You may remove the book before going through.
Each player may have a certain number of portals depending on rank and runestones. Peasants may own 1 Portal. Merchants may own 2 Portals. Knights may own 3 Portals. Nobles may own 4 Portals. Aristocrats may own 5 Portals.
Additionally you may increase your max Portal limit by 1 by using a runestone (purchased in Valgard) to an absolute maximum of 7 Portals per Player!
- Name- Your Portal name is used as address so other Portals can connect to it.
- Exit only- Your Portal does not require a name if you only want to leave but not return.
- Citizen Rank- Every new citizen is rewarded with 1 Portal.
- Active Portals- If a Portal is used it remains active for a while, carefull other players may follow you through!
- /portal name- names your portal
- /portal list- lists your Portals
- /kit book- the portal book to save portal codes