Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please read the Rules of CraftCitizen before joining. Breaking Rules may result in different forms of punishment. Permanent Bans cannot be appealed!
- We expect all players to conduct themselves with a certain level of maturity.
- Treat others with respect.
- Disruptive behavior to the server's climate will not be tolerated.
- The use of racial, ethnic or sexual comments/remarks will not be tolerated.
- Do not spam the chat
- The public chat is English only
- Bullying or the harassment of players is not allowed.
- Do not use fake names or usernames to harass others.
- Offensive names, clan names or skins are not allowed.
- Do not sell items for out of game currency/items.
- Do not advertise for other servers - neither in-game nor on our discord.
- Do not advertise our server on other servers - It's just poor taste to advertise MC servers on other MC servers.
- No begging in the public chat. Asking persistently for items is forbidden.
- No unapproved links. Do not post unapproved links in public or private chats.
- Do not set homes or log out in claims/bases that you are not trusted.
- Mods are forbidden - The use of client modifications is not allowed, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The only allowed client mod is Optifine.
- Unfair Tools are forbidden - The use of external tools that give an unfair advantage is not allowed. *
- Unfair Resource packs are forbidden - The use of resource packs that give an unfair advantage is not allowed. *
- Abusing bugs are forbidden - The use of bugs that give an unfair advantage (e.g. item duping), both in plugins and in Minecraft, is not allowed. *
- Duping is forbidden - Duping items or anything else is forbidden, even TNT dupers!
- Lagging the server on purpose is forbidden - This includes lag machines, DDos attacks etcetera
- Unfair Advantage* - Tools or Resource Packs that would allow the user to see, hear or achieve actions that cannot be done without the Tools/Resource Packs or it exposes information to you that would otherwise be invisible.
- No offensive builds.
- Disruptive Claims are forbidden - Claims intended to be disruptive are not allowed, e.g. claims that block the expansion of another player. Keep at least 200 blocks or more space between your claim and others.
- Do not break bedrock
- Do not build above bedrock in the nether.
- Do not build below bedrock.
- Do not build 0 tick farms
- Do not build chunk loaders.
- Connecting via a VPN or TOR may involuntarily associate with other, banned accounts. Avoid them.
- Follow staff orders.
- The admins may change these rules without prior notice.
- Buildings should fit the theme - Buildings have to be aesthetically pleasing and should fit into the fantasy/medieval/magic theme. Simple forms like cubes, cylinders etcetera should be built underground/underwater. Try to avoid big flat surfaces.