A player blueprint is a very powerful tool that allows a player to copy any building of their choice for a money price, as well as the player must provide all the materials made in that player blueprint. To make one, a player must select a region, save the blueprint, then buy the blueprint, then provide the materials in barrels or shulker boxes when placing the blueprint, and then it is done!
- Creating a player blueprint:
- Do /clipboard new, left and right click two blocks to set a region. This command can be skipped by using a golden axe.
- After, do /blueprints complete [name]. If you are a donator, the [name] can be made with color using color codes (e.g.: &a, &e, &4).
- To buy the blueprint, do /blueprints list and look for your blueprint. Left click to buy it. You can also see the materials needed and remove the blueprint in this GUI. Note: Most material prices are $0.50 each, however to prevent mass production of farms, certain materials such as redstone, pistons, and hoppers have a raised price. These prices can be viewed per-material in a player blueprint material list
- Player blueprints need materials to take in order to place them. You have two options here: make a "link" or have all the materials in your inventory. A link contains any amount of shulker boxes/barrels containing the necessary materials for your blueprint.
- To create a link, /blueprints link create
- To add a barrel/shulker box to a link, /blueprints link add
- To remove a barrel/shulker box to a link, /blueprints link remove
- To cancel the linking session, either log out or /blueprints link removeLink
- Put all the needed materials in your linked inventories. Then, you can place the blueprint. The materials will be drawn out of the link. You are done!
- /blueprints cancel - Stops the blueprint creation session
- /blueprints complete [name] - Completes the blueprint creation session and saves the blueprint with given name
- /blueprints link create - Creates a blueprint link
- /blueprints link add - Adds a barrel/shulker box to the link
- /blueprints link remove - Removes a barrel/shulker box from the link
- /blueprints link removeLink - Cancels a link session
- /blueprints list - Lists all the blueprints you own
- /blueprints materials - Lists all materials and their prices of a given blueprint