This is the Clans Guide, for a list of ingame clans check CraftCitizen Clans
Clans are a way to create factions/guilds/nations in CraftCitizen. Clans let you fight together for ConquerPoints, provide a Clan Chat, show you friends and foes and let you recruit soldiers to fight for you.
Ranks Every Rank can also do the same other lower ranks can.
- Leader- Can Rename the clan and disband it.
- Co-Leader- Can manage alliances, rivals, set the description, banner, color, tag and set rank names.
- Officer- Can invite new recruits, kick members and set ranks (of members and recruits).
- Member- Can read and write in alliance chats
Alliances are created by a clan, after creating they may invite more clans. Allied clans are tagged as friends unless rivaled. Alliances can be used to communicate in secret with a select number of clans.
Faction Mobs are soldiers that can be recruited and commanded to do your bidding, although dumb they can be usefull sometimes. Available Faction mobs are:
- Swordsman- 50$ Tank
- Archer- 50$ Ranged damage
- Mage- 75$ Potions
- Titan- 300$ Tank Golem
- Spiritbear- 100$ Damage
- Clan Chat- Clan chats can be used with /c text
- Alliance Chat- Alliance chats can be used with /a Alliancename text
- Conquering- a ConquerPoint marks it for your clan, not yourself.
- Color- Clans may pick a color with /clan color x
- /clan- Lists all clan commands
- /clan create Name Tag Color- Create a clan.
- /clan invite name- Invite a player to your clan.
- /clan find name- Lists a players clan info.
- /clan alliance create- Creates an alliance
- /clan ranking- Lists clans based on their power.
Commands Faction Mobs
- /fm spawn x- Spawn a faction mob
- /fm command follow- Your mob(s) will follow you.
- /fm command stop- Your mob(s) will hold their position.
- /fm command gohome- Your mob(s) will return to their home.
- /fm command sethome- Your mob(s) home is set to your current position.